We found you the best quality, lowest priced short USB cables on Amazon, so you don’t have to.
Don’t you hate it when you plug your phone into your car and Apple CarPlay won’t work? MFi (Made For iPhone/iPad/iPod) is an Apple certification that ensures that your cable will work with Apple CarPlay in your vehicle. Many cheap short USB cables do not carry this certification, which means that they may charge your iPhone okay, but they may not transfer data well, or at all. Here at Car Phone Cables, all Lightning cables listed are MFi certified so you will never have that problem again! We have arranged our cables by type, so you can find exactly what you’re looking for.
All cables on this page are Lightning to USB Type C
This is a lightning connector
This is a USB Type C connector
Lightning to USB C Cables
Cables are listed from shortest to longest
This 8 inch cable is not only MFi certified, it can handle up to 87 watts to charge your larger devices too. You may have finally found the perfect short usb cable to transfer from home to car for your newer Apple devices! Just to make sure it’ll work in your car, measure the length of your current cable to your cup holder (or wherever you stuff your phone) to see if an 8 inch cable will work for you. This OPSO cable comes with a standard 12-month warranty.
- [PD Fast Charge Support] Use this USB Type C to Lightning cable connect with your USB-C Power Delivery charger (including Apple 18W, 20W, 29W, 30W, 61W,or 87W USB-C Power Adapter), Can Charge your iPhone 12 from 0% to 50% in just 30 mins, meaning this charge speed that is almost twice as fast as using a standard charger and cable.PD Fast charging also works on Apple's newest iphone models like the iPhone 12, 12 Mini, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, SE, X, XS, XR, XS Max, 8, 8 Plus.
- [Universal Compatibility] This Opso Type C to lightning cable also supports PD Fast Charge 3A (max) for iPad Pro 12.9" 10.5", iPad Air3 10.5", iPad mini5 7.9" and iPhone XS Max XS XR X 8 Plus 8; But it only support the standard charge (5V/2.4A max) for iPhone 7 / 7 Plus / 6 / 6 Plus / 6S / 6S Plus. Notice: Only iPhone 8 and above versions iphone can support PD rapid-charge.Other Iphone only support the standard charge .
- [Durable & Flexible Length] 20cm Lengths shorter than standard cable and and proven to withstand over 15000 bends in strict laboratory tests.Make of Nylon Braided is more Durable .Suit for your car and your daliy use.
- [Charging & Syncing] Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector to your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) enabled Mac for syncing and charging.And the data transfer rates up to 480Mbps. 1 G files will be finished in 25s. Ideal to take advantage of existing USB-C devices charging and syncing for your newest iPhone.
- [MFi Certification] Opso Nylon Braided USB C to Lightning Cable was certified by Apple MFi.Made for iPhone, iPad, iPod with authorization chip issued by Apple,With this Lightning to USB-C cable ensure 100% compatibility of whole iOS system
Without doubt, the premium Apple alternative cable is made by Anker. This 12-inch Anker Powerline III MFi certified cable is their latest generation. Five stars, fast charging, and Anker’s lifetime warranty! Available in black or white.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- High-Speed Charging Compatible: Connect to a Power Delivery-enabled charger to power your iPhone to 50% in just 30 minutes. (Charger not included)
- Built to Last: With an ultra-strong 25,000-bend lifespan, PowerLine III is built to withstand every twist, tug, and tangle.
- Certified Compatible: MFi certified for flawless compatibility with virtually all Lightning devices including iPhone and iPad.
- What You Get: PowerLine III USB-C to Lightning Cable (1 ft), welcome guide, our worry-free lifetime warranty, and friendly customer service.
A 12 inch cable works well in most cars. This MOMAX cable supports the USB PD (Power Delivery) standard to provide true fast-charging capability. It comes in black or white, and it has a 2-year warranty!
- Apple MFI cerified 0.3m cables, support whole iOS system.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector to your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) enabled Mac for syncing and charging.
- Real PD charging, use USB-C Power Adapter high than 18W to charge your iPhone XS, iPhone XS MAX,iPhone XR,iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus,30 minutes will charge full of half.
- Compatible with the following computers: 12-inch MacBook, 13-inch MacBook Pro - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 15-inch MacBook Pro - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 21.5-inch iMac - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 27-inch iMac - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C); iMac Pro
- 2 Years Warranty.
If you need more than one cable, this AUKEY 12 inch two-pack supports the USB PD (Power Delivery) standard to support your fast-charging needs, and comes with one black and one red cable. AUKEY provides a 24-month warranty when purchased through Amazon!
- Convenient Length: These 30cm / 1ft cables are ideal for charging your phone with a power bank when you travel. Keep a cable in your home or office as a backup
- Fast Charging & Data Transfer: Charge your Lightning-enabled Apple device while transferring data between the device and computer with transfer speeds up to 480Mbps
- Broad Compatibility: Compatible with iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector, and power banks, Mac, or other computers with USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port
- Durable & Flexible Design: Durable braided nylon cable with strong aramid fiber support cores and slim, TPE-coated connectors to conveniently connect and withstand wear & tear
- Package Contents: AUKEY CB-CL06 Two 1ft USB-C to Lightning Cables, User Manual
Last update on 2020-11-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API